• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with simple effect/look for intro

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've used after effects in the past and I decided to use a template for a video intro that I had found online. Everything looks good in the template except I don't seem to be able to figure out why the wavy dotted lines are not in the final product. I have attached photos of my product and the templates predicted product. The wavy dotted lines under the text is the effect/look I am searching for. Can anybody help me or suggest something? Thanks in advance!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVfJEgMiug

unnamed.pngunnamed (2).pngunnamed (1).png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not posted a single workflow detail or identified the layer or layers that have problems. That makes it pretty yard to figure out what went wrong where.

When you post a screenshot isolate the layer that has the problem or even solo it, then press UU to reveal all modified properties of the layer and then maybe we can help you figure out what went wrong where. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply! Turns out the template didn't include the background .mp4 that is needed for the complete package.. still looking for that though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, do you actually own the full range of the Trapcode plug-ins used in the template? The dotted lines would most likley be created with form and if you don't own it, they may not appear. You should have gotten a warning about missing plug-ins or legacy settings needing to be updated, though at some point...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply! Turns out the template didn't include the background .mp4 that is needed for the complete package.. still looking for that though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines