• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with this please

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi uh so I've been editing on AE for some months while learning but suddenly I made a command (I don't remember which command was) and now that green thing appears like that and I can't preview my composition as fluid as before, please help:((

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your picture, it looks like there are skipped frames in the preview.

Open the preview panel (ctrl+3), and look at the field "skip" and be sure it's 0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use these two buttons to upload images and videos respectively the next time you upload screenshots.

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-19 a la(s) 20.54.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow ali_jaber's suggestion as it makes perfect sense. In addition, I suggest that if you are editing a video you do it in Premiere Pro because After Effects works better with small compositions, with something very large and with many cuts you will only find complications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines