Highlighted

Help with troubleshooting render issues

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having trouble rendering this file in Aftereffects and I don't know if this has happened to anyone or if anyone can offer guidance. the render is looking glitchy, then it'll switch to normal in preview but then glitchy again,  and the final file is corrupted. I have tried both media exporter and ae, i also tried png seq. and making a premiereprofile and doing it in there. the comp itself looks fine. I have attached files to see how it looks ok in comp, how it looks rendering in both AE and using med enc. I also did a similar test and it worked completely fine except that it was shorter. I attached that too for comparison. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help with troubleshooting render issues

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having trouble rendering this file in Aftereffects and I don't know if this has happened to anyone or if anyone can offer guidance. the render is looking glitchy, then it'll switch to normal in preview but then glitchy again,  and the final file is corrupted. I have tried both media exporter and ae, i also tried png seq. and making a premiereprofile and doing it in there. the comp itself looks fine. I have attached files to see how it looks ok in comp, how it looks rendering in both AE and using med enc. I also did a similar test and it worked completely fine except that it was shorter. I attached that too for comparison. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual: Update your system's graphics driver, verify your hardware acceleration settings in AE and Media Encoder, turn this stuiff off and revert to software-only rendering mode if everything else fails.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kristinc12296813,

Sorry for your issue.

Did you try what Mylenium suggested? Did it help? If not, would you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? Please try exporting the project using Software Only renderer in Media Encoder. Here's how you can switch the renderer: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-change-the-video-renderer-in-premiere-pro/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0