Highlighted

Hey i need some help about auto trace in after effects

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see the below, after i auto traced my logo in the pre-composed composition, i can't see my logo in the main composition flow. It seemed to be in another project. But not in this one. You know why?

1.photo.png2.photo.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hey i need some help about auto trace in after effects

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see the below, after i auto traced my logo in the pre-composed composition, i can't see my logo in the main composition flow. It seemed to be in another project. But not in this one. You know why?

1.photo.png2.photo.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One timeline is showing the layer name, the other is showing the Source name. Click "Layer Name" in the timeline of the Vegas Comp and you should see two copies of the same nested comp logoplaceholder. Unless you have hidden one of the comps in your project in the Solids folder there are only 2 comps in the project so the Layer 1 and Layer 2 in the Vegas Comp have to be the same comp.

I strongly suggest that you open up the Learn workspace and spend a few minutes exploring the User Interface. Unless you are planning on animating the path of the mask I do not see any reason at all to auto trace your logo layer. It would be nice to know your design goals and your proposed workflow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was trying to do this animated vegas effect and after tried many times, i solved the problem. Unfortunately i don't know how i solved it. Thanks for your warm reply.

att.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0