Highlighted

How am I able to set rotation for each object to rotate in a scene?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm new to AE and would hope to rotate each element (the circles) around their own axis so the faces can swing left and right. How am I able to set axis for each individual circle element?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How am I able to set rotation for each object to rotate in a scene?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm new to AE and would hope to rotate each element (the circles) around their own axis so the faces can swing left and right. How am I able to set axis for each individual circle element?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presuming your objects are individual layers, simply make sure the Anchor Point of that layer is centred in the middle of each circle, then rotate.  You can move the Anchor Point with the Pan Behind/Anchor Point tool.

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 4.29.15 pm.png

If they're not individual layers, you'll need to duplicate the master layer once for each object, then draw a circular mask around the edges of each circle to cut it out.  Then position the Anchor Point as mentioned above.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0