• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i edit the after effects files in photoshop?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is easier for my clients. I want to sell some advertising services and editing in after effects is more complicated. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can import movies into PS but not AE project files.

You can export your AE layers as a layered PS file - Composition>Save As> Photoshop Layers.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could start by creating all your AE animation based on a single PSD, but ultimately that's very limiting because you have to avoid converting text to editable text in AE and otehr such stuff or else you never could be sure the changes carry over correctly. in the long run the smart thing to do would be to create some idiot-proof AE projects and sell your client some AE training on how to work with the templates you create for them.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines