Highlighted

how can i turn the 3d lines off??

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the picture you can see the 3d camara lines...how can i turn it of??this is the new future from after effect but its disturbs when i want to put a object on the right place with all the lines i cant see the full object...

and anothe quastion how can i also turn the ancer point off?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Rick Gerard | Adobe Community Professional

You are not seeing 3D camera lines, you are seeing the new 3D cursor. They make manipulating 3D layers in the comp panel a lot easier and there is no need to change from the selection tool (v) to the rotate tool (w) or change the rotate tool from rotation to orientation. If you hide layer controls you won't be able to accurately grab any axis and make changes in the Comp panel, you'll have to use the properties in the timeline. 

Personally, the only thing I think that is wrong with the new 3D cursor is that the lines are way way way way too thick.

TOPICS
Expressions, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how can i turn the 3d lines off??

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the picture you can see the 3d camara lines...how can i turn it of??this is the new future from after effect but its disturbs when i want to put a object on the right place with all the lines i cant see the full object...

and anothe quastion how can i also turn the ancer point off?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Rick Gerard | Adobe Community Professional

You are not seeing 3D camera lines, you are seeing the new 3D cursor. They make manipulating 3D layers in the comp panel a lot easier and there is no need to change from the selection tool (v) to the rotate tool (w) or change the rotate tool from rotation to orientation. If you hide layer controls you won't be able to accurately grab any axis and make changes in the Comp panel, you'll have to use the properties in the timeline. 

Personally, the only thing I think that is wrong with the new 3D cursor is that the lines are way way way way too thick.

TOPICS
Expressions, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can deactiveat layer controls under View > Show Layer Controls.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 1