Highlighted

How do I achieve this in After Effects?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one achieve creating a Subscribe thing that goes through these steps, let's assume I have the files needed in a Adobe Illustrator file format.

1. Starts with the YouTube logo.
  2. The word ”You” gets swiped right to left by the Red box that has ”Tube” in it.
  3. As the word ”You” disappears, the box that has the word ”Tube” in it fills up from right to left.
  4. Just as both words disappear, the Red Box extends to fit the word subscribe in it.
  5. As the box extends out, the word ”Subscribe” forms from left to right.
  6. When the Subscribe box is finished, a cursor comes up.
  7. The cursor clicks, the logo goes to a light gray, and the ”click” emits a clicking sound.
  8. The Notification bell pops out the right side of the Subscribe logo.
  9. The cursor moves to the bell icon.
  10. The cursor "Clicks” the bell icon.
  11. The bell tilts left and right two times in an alternating pattern while the ”ball part” remains stationary.
  12. A small tingle plays upon the bell being ”Clicked”, as well as the click sound being played when the bell has been ”clicked”.
  13. The cursor dissapears instantly after ”clicking” the bell icon.
  14. The logo and bell fade.

The more specific, the easier it will be for me to create.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I achieve this in After Effects?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one achieve creating a Subscribe thing that goes through these steps, let's assume I have the files needed in a Adobe Illustrator file format.

1. Starts with the YouTube logo.
  2. The word ”You” gets swiped right to left by the Red box that has ”Tube” in it.
  3. As the word ”You” disappears, the box that has the word ”Tube” in it fills up from right to left.
  4. Just as both words disappear, the Red Box extends to fit the word subscribe in it.
  5. As the box extends out, the word ”Subscribe” forms from left to right.
  6. When the Subscribe box is finished, a cursor comes up.
  7. The cursor clicks, the logo goes to a light gray, and the ”click” emits a clicking sound.
  8. The Notification bell pops out the right side of the Subscribe logo.
  9. The cursor moves to the bell icon.
  10. The cursor "Clicks” the bell icon.
  11. The bell tilts left and right two times in an alternating pattern while the ”ball part” remains stationary.
  12. A small tingle plays upon the bell being ”Clicked”, as well as the click sound being played when the bell has been ”clicked”.
  13. The cursor dissapears instantly after ”clicking” the bell icon.
  14. The logo and bell fade.

The more specific, the easier it will be for me to create.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not describing anything but basic layer transform animations. If you want to do something like that in After Effects open the Learn Workspace and spend 20 minutes learning the UI and the basics of animation. Then go through the User Guide. There are beginner tutorials that will get you started with basic layer animation. Then all you have to do is create the artwork or text layers and start creating. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0