Highlighted

How do I import video files in After Effects..?

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to this program and I have a video file in my desktop, but I can't upload?import? this video file in AE. It keeps saying:

(it's written in Korean) Can't read the source. Can't bring the file. Maybe this file is corrupted or do not support this program.

How can I import this video file? If I have to convert this file format, can I know how to convert this too?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I import video files in After Effects..?

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to this program and I have a video file in my desktop, but I can't upload?import? this video file in AE. It keeps saying:

(it's written in Korean) Can't read the source. Can't bring the file. Maybe this file is corrupted or do not support this program.

How can I import this video file? If I have to convert this file format, can I know how to convert this too?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 19, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not provided any actual useful details like system info , specs of the file and so on. Just saying that it doesn't work is of no use to anyone.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0