Highlighted

How find rectangle width, height and change the position of a text?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So, It's my first time using after effect and downloaded some templates from Envato elements and I use after effects to make an animated logo. However, I couldn't found any rectangle width or height on the effect section. Because I want to change the size of the rectangle in order to fit in my text. I try to find answers on the "Help" section and "Youtube" but did not help.  Moreover, May I know how to move a text to one position and another? 

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How find rectangle width, height and change the position of a text?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So, It's my first time using after effect and downloaded some templates from Envato elements and I use after effects to make an animated logo. However, I couldn't found any rectangle width or height on the effect section. Because I want to change the size of the rectangle in order to fit in my text. I try to find answers on the "Help" section and "Youtube" but did not help.  Moreover, May I know how to move a text to one position and another? 

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?