• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How important is screen resolution?

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm planning to get a refurbished 21.5' imac (2013)  to do some graphic design work. I Will be using Photoshop, Illustrator, and After effects heavily. It has a resolution of 920x1080, is that good enough? Could anyone give me some insight on the importance of the screen resolution? Thanks

TOPICS
How to , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In fact it is very important, however it depends on how your pocket fits. In the case of the 21.5 "iMac it is still a relatively small screen especially for the type of work you are going to do. However, I repeat that this will depend on the scope of your pocket, if you have the possibility of an iMac Retina it would be a lot Better, this way you will get, in addition to a good computer, a good monitor that is quite well calibrated and with a good range of colors. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines