• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Add A Green Screen To Phone/Laptop (for beginners).

Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I woud like to learn how to add a green screen to a cell phone/laptop. There are hundreds of YouTube videos that show how to key out and track a green screen onto a cell phone/laptop, but I am unable to find any videos to show how the green screen is first placed on the cell phone/laptop. If anyone has any beginner videos for me to follow, please. advise. Thank you. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are apps you can download that will display a solid color on your screen, or you can also go low-tech and use a green piece of paper.

That said, I generally find you end up with better composites by actually leaving the phone off, or using a plain white screen (depending on the material you'll be comping into the screen later), so you end up with the proper screen reflections or edge glow, as appropriate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the ideas. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the ideas. I found an app called "Tracking Marker" (Ambassadors) that does exactly what I need. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines