Highlighted

How to Add Moving Lips to Face

Explorer ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would I be able to do this in After Effects? If so, could someone point me to a good tutorial. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Add Moving Lips to Face

Explorer ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would I be able to do this in After Effects? If so, could someone point me to a good tutorial. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's of course doable, but not a quick "Which button must I press." thing nor will it be a matter of pointing you to a singular tutorial. Topics to look for in the online help or a web search are generic masking techniques, animated masks, possibly tracking to pin the mouth into place on moving footage, perspective correction using distortion effects, morphing using the Reshape effect and of course the broader AE basics like keyframing, working with layers, rendering.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0