How to animate something flying into a box?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on an animation that is basically a commercial for a food item. I've got the food animated and floating around the main item and am wondering how to make the food disappear from the bowl it's in and fly around it and then have it fly back into the bowl. Does that make any kind of sense at all? Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to animate something flying into a box?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on an animation that is basically a commercial for a food item. I've got the food animated and floating around the main item and am wondering how to make the food disappear from the bowl it's in and fly around it and then have it fly back into the bowl. Does that make any kind of sense at all? Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entirely depends on what kind of food, the graphics you have and so on. Of course a lot of this stuff you see on TV is simply 3D animation, even when it's stylized, but that doesn't pre-clude that things can be achieved using AE. Eitehr way, show us some stuff and we can advise much more specifically.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not entirely sure how to post the video. It's just something I made more for practice rather than something that's actually going to go on TV. It's pulled pork with broccoli and cauliflower in a plastic black bowl that has been clipped from Photoshop. I've got broccoli and cauliflower florets dancing around the bowl itself, but really wanna make the bowl look empty and then full again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0