Highlighted

How to change my keyboard shortcut Alt+scrolling mouse wheel to just scrolling the mouse wheel?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Im more familiar with Sony Vegas and if anyone is familiar with the way the timeline works on that program, you just need to scroll in order to zoom in on your timeline to a specific area of your project. After Effects make you hold alt and scroll to do this. Is there a way I can remove the need to use Alt, and to just change it so I just scroll to do the same thing? Ive tried looking in keyboard shortcuts but I cant seem to find anything that controls the mouse section. 

If anyone generally also has any tips/tricks or videos they could link me to imitating sony vegas' style of editing but in After Effects to ease the transition Im doing from sony vegas to after effects Id appreciate it 🙂 Thankyou!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change my keyboard shortcut Alt+scrolling mouse wheel to just scrolling the mouse wheel?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Im more familiar with Sony Vegas and if anyone is familiar with the way the timeline works on that program, you just need to scroll in order to zoom in on your timeline to a specific area of your project. After Effects make you hold alt and scroll to do this. Is there a way I can remove the need to use Alt, and to just change it so I just scroll to do the same thing? Ive tried looking in keyboard shortcuts but I cant seem to find anything that controls the mouse section. 

If anyone generally also has any tips/tricks or videos they could link me to imitating sony vegas' style of editing but in After Effects to ease the transition Im doing from sony vegas to after effects Id appreciate it 🙂 Thankyou!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Some stuff or in fact a lot of stuff is still hard-coded and not customizable.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0