Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some info on how to do things like this or this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

this is not done in an Adobe software. this page will give you all you need to know:

http://datamoshing.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to AE forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not done in an Adobe software. this page will give you all you need to know:

http://datamoshing.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad Adobe does not let you make this stuff: looks awfull.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

awfully good! it's has a visual appeal, it's a kind of art form. glitches and visual distortions are actually considered art because it makes the viewer focus on visual details and break conceptions about it. I have seen a couple of visual artists use glitches and pixel distorting in their art (presenting in galleries and such). it's actually quite interesting visually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The article mentions the bloom effect but makes no effort going into more detail. That is the exact effect that was used in the videos I included. I tried to copy and paste the P frames like it said on avidemux, but it just repeats the frame instead of the movement.

Upon further research, I've found the effect is only possible using a codec available exclusively on Windows, while I use Mac.

A little disappointed, but still grateful for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing. If you ever do get this sorted please come back and share with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been trying to figure this out aswell, I happen to be on windows, so I was wondering if you would be able to help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines