Highlighted

How to have multiple effects? (Read desc for explanation)

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Say I wanted to add another scale transition, but I've already used the scale on my layer I want to scale, how can I make the scale transition without messing with the previous scale I've used on that layer?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to have multiple effects? (Read desc for explanation)

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Say I wanted to add another scale transition, but I've already used the scale on my layer I want to scale, how can I make the scale transition without messing with the previous scale I've used on that layer?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a null, parent the layer to the null, scale the null. If you match the position of the null and the layer then the scale will still originate at the anchor point.

Add the Transform Effect and scale the layer there

Add an expression to the already keyframed scale position that allows you to throw other modifiers on Scale based on time or on markers or on the existing keyframes.

Any of those techniques will get you started.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0