Highlighted

How to make other fonts appear in After Effects.

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I don't know my font lingo, but see the screenshots. I am working in AE and want to change the number to the correct height. However, the options to do that does not appear in AE, only in PS or AI instead. Is there a way for those options to show up?

Ilustrator

Xenon24_0-1605042339527.png

After Effects

Xenon24_1-1605042352863.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jose Panadero | Adobe Community Professional

You can change some of the character style parameters in the Character Panel (Window > Character). AE does not display those options like Photoshop or Illustrator.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to make other fonts appear in After Effects.

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I don't know my font lingo, but see the screenshots. I am working in AE and want to change the number to the correct height. However, the options to do that does not appear in AE, only in PS or AI instead. Is there a way for those options to show up?

Ilustrator

Xenon24_0-1605042339527.png

After Effects

Xenon24_1-1605042352863.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jose Panadero | Adobe Community Professional

You can change some of the character style parameters in the Character Panel (Window > Character). AE does not display those options like Photoshop or Illustrator.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0