Highlighted

How to make this picture style in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there's a way to make this kind of picture in after effects. The main video/picture would be in the middle taking up the most space. & then there are the top and bottom borders with pictures as well, along with text. If anyone knows how, let me know. Thanks!

template.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to make this picture style in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there's a way to make this kind of picture in after effects. The main video/picture would be in the middle taking up the most space. & then there are the top and bottom borders with pictures as well, along with text. If anyone knows how, let me know. Thanks!

template.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All you are looking at is layers and masking. Just like cutting things out with scissors and pasting them together. There is no plugin or effect that will automate this. Because you did not seem to have any idea how to recreate this I think it would be a very good idea if you started here: User Guide

Ten or twenty hours going over the basics and the UI and you will be able to figure it out. Just poking around in the UI or trying to find a couple of tutorials on YouTube isn't going to give you much of a foundation and you'll be back on the forums asking questions all the time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick. I'll definitely go in depth on the user guide & follow that link. I appreciate it. However, I was looking for someone to direct me step by step on how to do this specific design

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0