Highlighted

How to resume the render in the after effects after failure power

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

After a sudden power outage, the render fell after 20 working hours. This is ugly, especially files or a large project.
Is there a way to resume Render in After Effects?

Knowing that there is a 13 gigabyte video resulting from the rendering period before the blackout
But it does not work

How to resume the render in the after-power failure

Please help

Hi, I work in Motion Graphics | Video Editor | Marketing. I have over 7 years of video editing and design experience Professional means. I always look for everything new Motivates me to reach customer satisfaction. I have completed about 600 online video projects on my OLXA PRO channel It has various videos like: #intros #Cinematic #animation #promo #review #epic #design #opener ... You understand that my success leads to your success. ★You can Check my portfolio Gallery https://bit.ly/2FDzOX9
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to resume the render in the after effects after failure power

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

After a sudden power outage, the render fell after 20 working hours. This is ugly, especially files or a large project.
Is there a way to resume Render in After Effects?

Knowing that there is a 13 gigabyte video resulting from the rendering period before the blackout
But it does not work

How to resume the render in the after-power failure

Please help

Hi, I work in Motion Graphics | Video Editor | Marketing. I have over 7 years of video editing and design experience Professional means. I always look for everything new Motivates me to reach customer satisfaction. I have completed about 600 online video projects on my OLXA PRO channel It has various videos like: #intros #Cinematic #animation #promo #review #epic #design #opener ... You understand that my success leads to your success. ★You can Check my portfolio Gallery https://bit.ly/2FDzOX9
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you can't. Interrupted renders may become corrupted in almost all cases. This is why a lot of people try to render as image squences. Anyway, have you tried to open the 13GB file in VLC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to open the video file with multiple programs, and it didn't work.
I searched a lot and reached nothing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ask the experienced people to help in that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0