Highlighted

how to rotate a 3d camera

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lets say  there is  a map and a human  standing on it  

First from 0-10 seconds i want to take a 360degree of whole map .

then from 10-20 seconds i want to take a 360 degree of human (whereas human is standing on the other side of the map(or on the corner of the map)...

I do  know that i have to take 3d camera and i do know the most of its basic function.

but what are the steps i have to take to  execute  this scene...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to rotate a 3d camera

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lets say  there is  a map and a human  standing on it  

First from 0-10 seconds i want to take a 360degree of whole map .

then from 10-20 seconds i want to take a 360 degree of human (whereas human is standing on the other side of the map(or on the corner of the map)...

I do  know that i have to take 3d camera and i do know the most of its basic function.

but what are the steps i have to take to  execute  this scene...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 28, 2020 0
OussK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a camera and 2 null objects, first, you parent the camera to the first null object than parent the first null object to the second one.

so you set the fist null in the middle of the map where you set the position for the second null where the human is standing  

also, you may need to use the camera zoom when you want to do a 360 degree of human

-Oussk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2020 0