Highlighted

How to select contents across multiple shape layers?

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 50 shape layers. Each shape layer has a trim paths under contents. I want to select all the trim paths. I know I can use the search to bring them up, but I can't select them all at once. They don't have keyframes either.

Actually, nevermind, I was able to drag across on the right side of the layer names select them all. Thanks

TOPICS
How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to select contents across multiple shape layers?

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 50 shape layers. Each shape layer has a trim paths under contents. I want to select all the trim paths. I know I can use the search to bring them up, but I can't select them all at once. They don't have keyframes either.

Actually, nevermind, I was able to drag across on the right side of the layer names select them all. Thanks

TOPICS
How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that this is not possible. I think the only way is to use the quick search field as you are suggesting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Yes, the quick search works for isolating them across all the layers, but then I can't select them all at once from there. It would be great to be able to do that like selecting particular keyframes across multiple layers by dragging across.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0