Highlighted

How to set up timline duration for AI import?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to setup the timeline duration when you import an .AI file? When the sequence is created, it has a 5min timeline and i have to trim the workspace to what i need.

Is there a way to get an initial setup? 

Thanks in advance!  

TOPICS
Import and export, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to set up timline duration for AI import?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to setup the timeline duration when you import an .AI file? When the sequence is created, it has a 5min timeline and i have to trim the workspace to what i need.

Is there a way to get an initial setup? 

Thanks in advance!  

TOPICS
Import and export, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still imports use the default duration defined in the Import section of the preferences or the last active comp duration, depending on your preference. So if you don't want 5 min comps, manually create a shorter one and the last used setting will stick or change the import duration as described.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 1