Highlighted

how to track my arm ?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need your help because i would like to have my arm in front of the hologram but i don't want to make a mask and move it frame by frame on the 600 frame 😅. So how to do it ?

And second question, do you have some ideas to make the hologram be more realistic and epic ?

Thanks y'all 🙏🏻

(and sorry for the mistakes, i'm french )

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to track my arm ?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need your help because i would like to have my arm in front of the hologram but i don't want to make a mask and move it frame by frame on the 600 frame 😅. So how to do it ?

And second question, do you have some ideas to make the hologram be more realistic and epic ?

Thanks y'all 🙏🏻

(and sorry for the mistakes, i'm french )

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be able to use a copy of the original footage as a track matte to separate your arm from the background. You are going to have to end up with a hole in the hologram layer or a copy of the arm above it.  

You make the hologram layer look more like a hologram by adding some distortion, maybe adding Venetial Blinds, and experimenting with blend modes and glows. 

If you can post the actual video or a good screenshot of the video I can experiment with creating a track matte. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tanks
I just used the rotobrush on a copy of my footage and it seems work.
And i don't understand, do you want want me to send you the video with or
without the hologram ?
--
Envoyé avec Gmail Mobile

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original footage. You should be able to do about 95% of the matte with just a few color controls and a loose garbage matte. I don't know the exact settings without seeing your footage. These are screenshots from a post I made on creating procedural mattes. The animated GIF on the bottom shows the original footage, the procedure of creating the track matte, and the final composite. 

Screenshot_2020-06-14 01.35.34_BQ5g1A.pngmatte 200614.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0