• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Use New Face Tracker to Stabilize Footage

Participant ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project that needs to keep the actor's eyes in the exact same spot.  (The actor is facing the camera and keeping his head still as he performs, but there's still too much drifting of the eyes.)

I've tracked and stabilized footage before using the older tracking tools, but the problem I often run into is finding two spots on the face that don't move much to serve as reference points. (The actor has a very animated face when he performs.)

Can I use the new Face Tracking tools to make the task easier?  I'm not sure how I would take the tracking data and apply it to the footage in order to anchor the eyes solidly in one place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using tracking data for stabilizing from the face tracker will involve expressions and can be tricky. You only need 2 trackers.  ears, eyes, nostrils may serve as good tracking features. you can also use Mocha Ae for tracking surfaces on the face with better accuracy.

Can you Show us the shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mrwizzer2,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines