Highlighted

How to view compositions as one in the timeline

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I have been working on adobe after Effects, I created a couple of compositions and would want to view them as combined on the timeline so I can readjust my timings. I'm stuck as I can't view all my compositions as one in the timeline. Help

TOPICS
How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to view compositions as one in the timeline

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I have been working on adobe after Effects, I created a couple of compositions and would want to view them as combined on the timeline so I can readjust my timings. I'm stuck as I can't view all my compositions as one in the timeline. Help

TOPICS
How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply drop them in yet another parent comp as layers and trim them as needed and/ or tweak the contents of each comp using multiple locked timelines and comp viewers. Check the help for details on these useful workflow and UI basics.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0