• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Wrap an Effect around a 3D Logo?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I am hoping someone might be able to tell me how to wrap an effect in After Effects around a 3D logo that I've created. I am trying to use the (Effect->Obsolete->Lighting) effect, but I don't want it to look like it's over top of my logo, nor do I want it showing outside/around my logo. Would greatly appreciate any assistance with this! Logo and current lighting effect attached 🙂 Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 3.35.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-22 at 3.36.15 PM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

You can't do it with the Lighting Effect. Instead, try to download the free Saber plugin from Videocopilot. You can create similar effects using masks around your logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't do it with the Lighting Effect. Instead, try to download the free Saber plugin from Videocopilot. You can create similar effects using masks around your logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a couple of solutions. Lightning is not one of them. Saber is by far the easiest and it's free. Here's a link: Video Copilot Saber

Here's the tutorial:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines