• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i am a beginner and i need help and have so many questions about after effects

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got a trial for after effects because i wanted to start animating logos and make intros but i dont know what m doing and editing tutorial are kind of tricky to understand, i just want to make a cool logo introd by neon lines and some smoke but im not sure on how to cut or how to turn an image into a video please help meeeeee my instagram is prxises and my email is stealsx28@gmail.com please help i dont want to have to cancel my plan 😞

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you wanting to create some artwork that looks like your sample or are you trying to figure out how to do something with all or part of your sample image?

DENXETSU.jpg

 

If you want to learn how to use After Effects you need to spend several hours with the basics so you understand how the UI works, what the basic workflow is, how to set up a composition, and animate properties. There is a Learn workspace in After Effects that will guide you through the basic setup. There is also the User Guide published by Adobe and available through the Search Help field, the Learn resources on the Home Screen, and the After Effects Product page. Running through a few of the tutorials will give you a decent understanding of where the tools are and how to animate the basic properties. When you have a handle on that we might be able to point you to some kind of tutorial that may help you do something with a logo idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines