I am not receiving the verification email

May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every adobe software that I've already downloaded and used is popping up with a verify your email tab and won't let me use the application until I verify it. I didn't receive an email so I click the resend email button many times and still nothing.

I've checked my spam and junk but there is no email. I reset my password and they sent me an email about changing my password. However, that didn't change anything it still pops up asking me to verify my email before I can use any application. 

I've search online and I can't find any useful information. I found somewhere that said to contact my system administrator but I can't find how to contact them. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am not receiving the verification email

May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every adobe software that I've already downloaded and used is popping up with a verify your email tab and won't let me use the application until I verify it. I didn't receive an email so I click the resend email button many times and still nothing.

I've checked my spam and junk but there is no email. I reset my password and they sent me an email about changing my password. However, that didn't change anything it still pops up asking me to verify my email before I can use any application. 

I've search online and I can't find any useful information. I found somewhere that said to contact my system administrator but I can't find how to contact them. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2020 0
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact sales support via web chat. We can't do anything for you here.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find the chat room? I can't find any resources to contact someone from adobe.

Regan 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0