Highlighted

I Can't open any of my Projects in AE 2019 16.1 Code (512) (25 :: 16) pops up I'm onMac OS 10.14.4

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-04-28 15.02.07.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I Can't open any of my Projects in AE 2019 16.1 Code (512) (25 :: 16) pops up I'm onMac OS 10.14.4

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-04-28 15.02.07.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By any chance were the projects created on a newer version of After Effects than the version that you’re trying to open it on?

This can be the cause.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,  the projects I'm trying to open were all created in cc 2019. They opened fine 2 days ago. When I opened it today I keep getting those error messages.  It would not open any project/projects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same error with some projects. The only way to open them is to use the File > Open command. If I doucle click the projects to open them, is when I get this error

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jose, I tried that as well, still the same issue. Adobe please fix this! None of my projects are opening. I even created a new project. but as soon as I close it and try to reopen it I get the error message. I uninstalled and re-installed. Still the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2019 0
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using third party plug-ins on these projects? Maybe you need to update these plugins to their latest versions for cc2019 compatibility.

Can you open these projects with a previous AE version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose, it may very well be plugins I need to update. I did update all my red giant plugins as well as Element 3D. Still the same problem. i downgraded to the last update before this one, and it’s working again. I’ll have to go thru dozens of plugins to find the issue. I just don’t have that kind of time right now. Thank you again for the advice Jose. Much appreciated

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you fixed it ? 
i have this problem now
can you help me?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0