• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't type thai language in Adobe After Effect CC 2020

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"After Effects error. Crash in progress. Last logged message was: <8656> <dvacrasheporter.CrashReporterAdobe><5>AddCrCustomData returned: Unable to add Custom Data into file"

Program show above text when I typing thai language in Text Layer.

How to resolve this problem?

Thank you so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Hi all,

Sorry for the trouble.

This is a known issue in the latest release of After Effects. The product team is working on a fix.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by installing AE in a language that supports Asian regions and/or set the respective preferences and options in the text panels.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue when it comes to Thai langauge fonts. @Mylenium  tried the option you suggested enabling south asian and middle eastern langauge option in preferences, still no use. I even tried switching to Optical Auto kerning, but still the file crashes and nobody seems to know the fix for this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't type thai language in Adobe After Effect CC 2020 too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry for the trouble.

This is a known issue in the latest release of After Effects. The product team is working on a fix.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Nishu,

you mean to say that this issue is only for the updated version of AE? i am currenly using 17.1.1 version so if i switch to the lower version this issue wont be there is it? If i switch what is the tradeoff i am looking at.. it would be great if you can shed some light on this..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this issue is not present in the previous release. There were no new features in the current release so you are not missing out anything but there were some bug fixes. Here's the list of fixed issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/after-effects/kb/fixed-issues.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines