Highlighted

I don't want to save it automatically on shutdown.

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to turn it off without saving the modifications after work. Automatically save on every recent shutdown.
How can I change it?

PLZ

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I don't want to save it automatically on shutdown.

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to turn it off without saving the modifications after work. Automatically save on every recent shutdown.
How can I change it?

PLZ

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen After Effects save automatically when you save, but I have seen it ask if I want to save. 

Are you seeing it save without asking you first?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see it. It's a window asking if I'm going to save what I want. AfterEffects been skipping the process since about a month ago. T.T

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Szalam LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not quite understanding you. You say it's saving every time you close and it's not asking for your input about it? Does the message flash up real quick and then go away? What version of AE?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0