Highlighted

I DONT WANT CINEMA 4D

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i unistall this $*ù^= software every month !!! STOP AUTO-INSTALL SOFTWARE I DONT NEED ! do i have to check every month what you decide to install in my hard drive without my consent ? 

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I DONT WANT CINEMA 4D

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i unistall this $*ù^= software every month !!! STOP AUTO-INSTALL SOFTWARE I DONT NEED ! do i have to check every month what you decide to install in my hard drive without my consent ? 

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to submit your request to Adobe. This is a User Groups Forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The C4D Lite and C4D rendering engine are critical parts of the integrated toolset for After Effects. If you don't want any of it you lose a bunch of functionality, and the disk space is nominal. Why the big fuss? Just curious. I use at least one of the features dependant on C4D about every other day. Most of my work is visual effects and compositing. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0