• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I DOWLOADED A 3D LOGO TEMPLATE AND WHEN I'M EDITING I CAN´T SEE IT

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2020 version of After Effects and recently I dowloaded the 3d logo template of Universal Studios in order to use it for an academic video. I didn't have the 3d pluggin and I downloaded it but every single time I open the file I cannot see the world that it is supposed to be on the universal template no matter how hard i looked for the problem. The template is fine and I want to know if there's something on my computer that I can chance or fix or download. 

Thank U so much.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the link from where you downloaded the template of AE. It might require a third-party plugin in order to edit in After effects. Just check in the template editing guideline if it requires a plugin. 

You can also try switching the renderer of after effects composition to Cinema 4D renderer in the advance settings of composition. 

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heres the link that I used.

https://motionarray.com/after-effects-templates/universe-logo-34986

Honestly I have just started to use AE. So I would be so thankful if you can tell me what the template requires.

PD Thank U so much for your help your my savior JAJAJA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it requires a video copilot Element 3D plugin. refer the screenshot -

Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 9.16.50 PM.png

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That template requires that you have purchased and installed Video Copilot's Element 3D. It's a couple hundred $. You can download a demo but it will render with a watermark.

If the template did not include some instructions or some documentation then it is one of the thousands of free AE templates that are difficult to use and edit, even for folks with a good understanding of how AE works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines