• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I got my post marked as Spam. PLay back afflicted/affliction. This is not spam have real problem

Participant ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I understand that I have about 10 to 16gb of SSD space at any given time as I create youtube videos. But my computer will no longer even play videos that after effects renders, either slows down or I get this blur that playback in after effects when I play back. Computer slows down WHILE PLAYING BACK AVI FILES IN WINDOWS.....I took on partner thinking I would make work easier, it sais Adobe doesn't allow people to work on 2 instances, so I change password, i thought maybe since he was on adobe at same time it would be different. I changed passwords, It thought perhaps he was on ADobe after effects at same time it would be different.

it also has a decent video card. Granted its a 2013 mobo, 7 years senior of technology out now. But the video card should handle this alone. not the 16 gb of ram then the 12 cores etc
Geforce GTX 1050 TI

So I'm in a certain niche on youtube for music, Instrumentals and i just took on a partner from Brazil I gave him my login etc and had him download adobe suite seeing is we are partners now. And I'm thinking this is it and that ADOBE slows down the software it self. Because I could only have 5 gigs left on my computer and it wouldn't digitize or lag like this.

Thoughts?

robastian_4-1598575975574.png

i also found out this is only the 24th day of the free 60 Adobe gave me.

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purged disc cache, nothing

still digitized

robastian_0-1598576972491.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what my settings are at.

robastian_0-1598577963359.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changed rendering engine. Nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Render details? Are you using the Adobe Media Encoder? You have not given us much to go on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my initial post was marked as spam, gave specs. No, Live playback is pixelated. Have changed playback engine, cleared cache, something is wrong

been trying to get work done since 5. There shouldn't be this as bad. everytime playback pixelated, lagging, said Ram is over run...... 

PLayed a  Video from a render, was slow for 2 hours. Couldnt get it to go regular speed even in Windows. I playback in Premiere Pro, is fine...... no lagging.

robastian_0-1598580673016.png

Fast Draft: Available
Texture Memory: 1607.00 MB
OpenGL
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Device: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 452.06
Total Memory: 3.92 GB
Shader Model: 4.0 or later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going to lay down. Fantastic. missed upload deadline. A persons algorithm gets effect if they don't upload at certain time. But, it's ok wasn't going anywhere with it in general.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you increased the Magnification Factor to 400% you see the pixels enlarged so there is nothing at all wrong with your preview. It is not pixelated, you are just magnifying the pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need some more details about your workflow in order to get an idea, of wha is going on.

Sorry about your deadline, but when I watch your screencapture... dude you click around in the UI without any idea what you are doing.

You have the correction for non-square pixels activated, but you are working with square pixels.

You export as looseless AVI - why?

Have you ever tried to turn off Saber and check, if the issue persitst?

Have you checked all those Saber settings - maybe there is something related to preview?

You are working with a PNG which looks pixellated, but no details about its scaling or original resolution.

No details about your preview settings or fast draft settings.

Have you checked computer ressources (task manager) to see if you ran out of anything, like RAM?

How much RAM is assigned to AE?

Are you running out of Disk space?

10 to 16GB free space is not much, especially if your render in looseless AVI.

What versions are you using?

Did it used to work and suddenly stopped (after an update)?

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go, no saber effect. Problem persists.

My ADobe After effects is up to date.

robastian_0-1598604074428.png

I exported as Lossless Avi because it removes any background when I was rendering an object after I auto traced then applied after effects effect saber.
This, however, I don't know about being a render problem, preview is 100% view, not being magnified and preview is pixelated. I deleted everything I could. Reconnected the monitor to my video card, unconnected put back to regular onboard video card.

preview is pixelated and doesn't give me accurate view. I didn't change anything for this to happen. I only increased maginifier to 400% to get closer for OBS recording as to ask for help with my problem. To look at the problem. Problem is persisting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Enlarge your preview panel, there are many settings beneath.

Make sure prevew resolution is set to auto for all shortcuts (selectable from the dropdown).

If you want to export your stuff with transperant background, you can use ProRes, DNxHD/HR or image sequence as well. All of them will result in smaller files. But yeah, that's not the issue here.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines