Highlighted

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AFTER EFFECTS

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to put a template that I bought and I get a warning about keylight (1.2).

I read about it and I get answers for the use of green screen and I'm not using it, I don't know why but, it won't let me reproduce the template
TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Expressions, FAQ, How to, Performance, Preview, Resources, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AFTER EFFECTS

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to put a template that I bought and I get a warning about keylight (1.2).

I read about it and I get answers for the use of green screen and I'm not using it, I don't know why but, it won't let me reproduce the template
TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Expressions, FAQ, How to, Performance, Preview, Resources, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue seems to be the version of Keylight used in the template. Would you save the template as a new file name and reopen it? Would you also check the version of Keylight in your After Effects?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Keylight warning is just telling you that an earlier version of Keylight was used in the comp. 

Your screen capture video shows me you have a comp that is only 15 frames long. Your CTI (current time indicator) is at frame 12 when you insert the media. You then drag the start of the media to the first frame and run a preview that is only 1/2 second long.

I don't know what template you bought but I am sure that you are not following the recommended workflow. If something is supposed to happen when you added the asset (Artistic 01-2) comp it probably takes longer than a half-second for the animation to start. 

Try double-clicking the Artistic 01-2 layer to open up that comp and see what is there. If you don't understand what is going on then please embed a screenshot showing us everything that is going on in that comp.

I think the first thing you need to do is open the Learn workspace and spend 20 minutes learning how AE works. You should also spend some time with the User Guide.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0