• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I JUST WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the widely report nor editable 'editable text' issue when importing AE templates into Premiere Pro.

I have held off updating my software as this issue occurred in the 2019 rollout also.

However I thought after 3 months and an .01 update to premiere and an .02 update to AE, this would be sorted.  No such luck.

Contacting chat support is time-consuming and you don't get any straight answers, the gentleman on my chat suggested ticking a box that was removed at least two years ago, maybe more.

The final offer was to roll back to an older version.  

Does anyone know if it is possible to speak to somebody at Adobe support?   It's becoming apparent that Adobe Products are great between March and September but terrible between September and March.  

I am actually now seriously beginning to consider changing software which would be extremely painful in the short term but hopefully less painful in the long run.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were talking to someone from Adobe support. It's not clear why you would want to, they don't actually use the product. I suggest posting in the AE forum, certainly doing so before updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I have to read through countless responses like this.  That's why I don't use forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your choice. You can telephone support, but it's the same people you talk to on chat. I assume you got through to a person, not just an AI? Type AGENT if not sure.  If you want there to be a dedicated expert team of people who know AE and use it at a high level, well, so do a lot of us. The job of the support team is to make sure that you never, ever, get to talk to people who work on development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't speak to anyone or chat to anyone because I've used my Uni email address.  They have overcharged me every month and nobody can help!!!  It says contact my administator.  I don't know what my administrator can do about my bills though??????????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you buy with your university email address, you have an account controlled and managed by your university. You need to find the person who, in the university, administers Adobe accounts. Adobe won't talk to you because the university have exclusive rights and responsibility for your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines