Highlighted

I'm using the newest AE version and Powerful PC but...

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An5EFD_0-1599446769898.pngAn5EFD_1-1599446856090.png

As you can see that it's scrashing everytime i'm open it. However, i dont think it can be happened with this spec from my PC, i'm try to find out the way to fix this. Anyone has a idea? please let me know, thank you! 

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm using the newest AE version and Powerful PC but...

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An5EFD_0-1599446769898.pngAn5EFD_1-1599446856090.png

As you can see that it's scrashing everytime i'm open it. However, i dont think it can be happened with this spec from my PC, i'm try to find out the way to fix this. Anyone has a idea? please let me know, thank you! 

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already tried uninstalling with the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool? It seems like a problem of installing the software but not the hardware.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
An5EFD LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed directly from Creative Cloud so let me try uninstalling and reinstall it. thank you. 

Updated: Here what AE error:

An5EFD_0-1599448023646.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines