• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a north to create a specific effect

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys, I'm new to this area of ​​design but I wanted to do something nice for my projects. I had the idea to make an introduction based on the effect of Star Wars the old republic ... but I have no idea how to start ... can someone give me a light? (example below)

2020-10-03 (1).png2020-10-03 (4).png2020-10-03 (7).png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

That's a bog standard "light ray" effect combined with a wipe and some extra glows and a lens flare thrown on. Just based on those few keywords you can find tons of tutorials for each individual technique and possible even a complete re-hash of the whole thing. This is one of those old clichéed motion design tropes that just won't die and has been done since the 1990s. You just have to have the right plug-ins at hand for some of that stuff, in particular for the lensflares and light rays, but ju

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a bog standard "light ray" effect combined with a wipe and some extra glows and a lens flare thrown on. Just based on those few keywords you can find tons of tutorials for each individual technique and possible even a complete re-hash of the whole thing. This is one of those old clichéed motion design tropes that just won't die and has been done since the 1990s. You just have to have the right plug-ins at hand for some of that stuff, in particular for the lensflares and light rays, but just to test, downloading e.g. GenArts Sapphire should give you enough to play with even if it's watermarked. Again, this is anything but original and has been done to death, so it's easy to find references and explanations just by typing the right terms into a web search or directly heading over to sites liek Videocopilot.net 's tutorials section

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tks my friend, you help a lot! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's an effects called CC Light Rays, you can just simply put it in your layer or even make keyframes out of it, but you will have to pre-compose your text layer first {if you want a 3d text you might have to use element 3d (plug-in), cinema 3d etc.}, you can also add a effect called s_glow for extra glow (a sapphire plug-in).

you can just place the center point at the middle of the text and stick with the default settings but if you would like to change it you can change the radius to 60% and the warp softness to 0% so it would really show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines