• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with masks

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I'm trying to make social media lower third popups for youtube. In the tutorial I'm watching, he uses apple motion, but says it can be done in after effects. He got to a part where he made a mask and put a solid in the "image well" I don't know where that is or what that translates to in after effects and was wondering if anyone else did. I can provide the video for people that can help, so they know what I'm talking about. Much thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can u send video link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should first start by opening the Learn Workspace in After Effects and spend 20 minutes going through the self-guided getting started tutorial. This will give you enough basic information to efficiently work through the beginning section of the User Guide. Just jumping into AE and poking around the UI while watching tutorials prepared by enthusiasts that are mostly poorly explained recipes for some effect they stumbled upon is mostly a waste of time. I probably spend more time on the forum helping people figure out poorly prepared and ill-explained tutorials than I do answering any other kind of question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines