Highlighted

I need to update my after effects cc 2014 to cc 2014.2

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to update my after effects cc 2014 to 2014.2 but the problem is in my Creative Cloud app it doesn't show that I have any adobe software installed except for Acrobat X. please anyone provide me the update link or package

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need to update my after effects cc 2014 to cc 2014.2

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to update my after effects cc 2014 to 2014.2 but the problem is in my Creative Cloud app it doesn't show that I have any adobe software installed except for Acrobat X. please anyone provide me the update link or package

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not seeing the updates probably your OS is incompatible with the latest versios. Could you tell us what OS are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My windows is 10 pro 64 bit 4gb ram Core i3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the CC app (Adobe) only supports one previous version now so the version of 2014 you have installed is the one your stuck with.  And if you uninstall it you wont be able to reinstall it.  You can only install 2020 and 2019 as far as I know and you can only roll back the 2020 version.  Any earlier versions aren't officially supported anymore.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bro I have offline update installer for cc 2015.3 can I use it on cc 2014 to upgrade it to 2015.3 or it doesn't support it? 

Thx in advance 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe discounintued AE CC2014.

There are no updates for anything prior to 2019 via Creative Cloud Desktop.

For anthing CC2018 or older, you would have to already have the update that you need saved to your hard drive (usually from a prior, manual update).   If you happened to bookmark the Adobe 2014 manual installer download page for AE, that might still work.  I've been able to get to the additional downloads page for Adobe Media Endoer 2014 that way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0