Highlighted

I tried installing the saber plugin but it didnt work

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student and i have an interest in streaming. Last night i tried installing the saber plugin on after effects, it worked for a few minutes and just disappeared. I tried everything to locate it but it didnt work. Then i opened the plugins folder > VideoCopilot and the .aex file is not even there. I tried manually putting it in but the file just goes missing each time i put it in. Please help me

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I tried installing the saber plugin but it didnt work

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student and i have an interest in streaming. Last night i tried installing the saber plugin on after effects, it worked for a few minutes and just disappeared. I tried everything to locate it but it didnt work. Then i opened the plugins folder > VideoCopilot and the .aex file is not even there. I tried manually putting it in but the file just goes missing each time i put it in. Please help me

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and other critical details we can't even begin to guess. If the actual AEX file disappears, then this is in fact likely totally unrealted to AE, but rather some security process on your system running amok.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run the installer again. There are more components in Saber than just the plugin file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines