Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to creat Clone with camera movement

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v743pmwuPIY

Helooo... I want to create like this want for education purpose. I already have trapcode plugin, I try it for about 1000 its fine but more than that 100.000 it really lag i cant even play that. And for the scale up i creat camera and parent it to null. then i scale the null obj. And it messed up the composition too. the anchor point etc.

On the video it has about 200mil clone. i barely play 100.000 clone.

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , Preview , Resources , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you create graphics like that you have to represent the numbers, not actually use them. The very first SARS graphic is labled 770 deaths but if you count the graphics there are 10 columns in X, 8 columns in Z, and 12 rows so there are actually 960 little coffins. The second cube is 22 X 22 X 26 = 12584 so it is not 100% accurate. The general volumes seem to be pretty close, but the graphics are only representations not actual numbers. 

If I were laying out something like this I would start with a single graphic that contained 10 coffins in a row that was 12 coffins high, then I would stack it up 8 times so instead of having 960 layers in the first cube. Shape layers get a little slow to render but with the combination of a couple of repeaters and echo space youcan create something like this in about a minute. This is 1000 coffins forming a cube that grow in front of your eyes. 

echospace.gif

If you use Photoshop or Illustrator to create the front pannels then Echo can create the cubes very quickly. As long as the general proportions are correct your animation will represent the right numbers. By the way, the Cubes at the end of the sample video are not accurate representations of the scale changes, they just look like it. I went to the trouble of measuring them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines