Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to creat Clone with camera movement

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v743pmwuPIY

I want to create like this want for education purpose. I already have trapcode plugin, I try it for about 1000 its fine but more than that 100.000 it really lag i cant even play that. And for the scale up i creat camera and parent it to null. then i scale the null obj. And it messed up the composition too. the anchor point etc.

On the video it has about 200mil clone. i barely play 100.000 clone.

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you expect. Of course this will entirely depend on your computer's capabilities. Naturally it will be slow if you have limited RAM, a weak processor and a not so great graphics card. Only better hardware might give a performance boost, but even then there are limits. It's inherent in how particle systems work. You have to get used to it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have gtx 1060 4gb and 64gb of 2400 mhz ram. I only can make about 100.000 clone and it already 1fps , and the video ist about 200million. So i think there is some way or technique to make it happen. If you said so, so i need 2.000x more powerfull pc then what im using right now, is that what you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines