• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im having trouble rendering a video on after effects.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 I made a video on after effects and I keep trying to render it but every time I do, it only renders the first half and not the rest. All of it is selected to render but for some reason it just stops at the second half and this notification pops up. How do I fix that?

255E6E21-19A6-4C34-A597-78E74AAED9A3.jpeg

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any exact info about your system, render settings, contents of the project etc. we can't tell for certain. However, the "smash zoom" in your screenshot is probably a dead giveaway - you have repeated the footage to hide the edges and in combination with the zoom blur it indeed causes you to exceed AE#s internal limits for pixel dimensions and memory consumption. perhaps it can be fixed by pre-composing the motion tile step and applying the otehr effects in the parent comp, but without exact info it's hard to tell. Either way, this would be the first thing to look for IMO.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines