Highlighted

Image sequence as stack

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to create an animation which is like an image sequence, but instead of displaying images one by one, all images would stack up so that the previous images are visible when new image is added. Is there easy way to do this? I have 2500 png-images with transparent background and together they form a complete image, I'd like to create a build up animation.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image sequence as stack

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to create an animation which is like an image sequence, but instead of displaying images one by one, all images would stack up so that the previous images are visible when new image is added. Is there easy way to do this? I have 2500 png-images with transparent background and together they form a complete image, I'd like to create a build up animation.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the files sequencially named?  For example (file.0001.png, file.0002.png, file.0003.png.)

Also, how are you importing the sequence,  It's been awhile but i'm pretty sure you select just the first image, tick the "import as sequence" box and import.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0