Highlighted

Immersive VR environment stereoscopic

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the immersive feature in After Effects. I like to create an VR environment with a camera moving forward through layers of images. After creating the VR environment I placed the images and animated the camera in the master composition.

My question now is, how can I make the VR enquirectangular video stereoscopic? I thought maybe I can create an second environment with the second camera slightly repositioned and rotated. But maybe there is an better and easier option.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Immersive VR environment stereoscopic

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the immersive feature in After Effects. I like to create an VR environment with a camera moving forward through layers of images. After creating the VR environment I placed the images and animated the camera in the master composition.

My question now is, how can I make the VR enquirectangular video stereoscopic? I thought maybe I can create an second environment with the second camera slightly repositioned and rotated. But maybe there is an better and easier option.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the suggestions is to use a third-party plug-in like Boris FX product. It would be easier to edit the stereoscopic image.

https://borisfx.com/products/continuum-units/continuum-vr/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines