• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import PSD Layers to After Effects

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a PSD file to after effects with multiple layers. The order is correct as long as I am in 2D view. As soon as I enable 3d the order of the layers changes no matter what camera view I am in and though I move the layers around manually the order does not change. Please help me fix this issue. 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any idea about the actual contents of the PSD we can't tell you much. On the face of it it simply seems you may not understand how AE's 3D works and how it responds to things like position changes, collapsed transformations, layer styles and so on and/ or the PSD uses features that AE can't even properly re-create in an editable way. In any case, you need to be more specific and at the very least provide a screenshot or two and explain better.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines