Highlighted

Imported C4d file renders differently than in cinema4d

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. If it is, please let me know where I should move this question. 

I have created an animation in cinema4d. When I render it in cinema4d it looks like the top picture. When I render it with the cinema4d renderer in After Effects with the Current setting (so it should match the c4d settings), it looks like the bottom picture (in the attached).

Why is there such a heavy grain on the bottom render? Is this just what the c4d renderer is like in after effects or am I missing a setting/option? I've set the c4d renderer settings in AE to max. 

Thank you so much a I greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer.

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Imported C4d file renders differently than in cinema4d

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. If it is, please let me know where I should move this question. 

I have created an animation in cinema4d. When I render it in cinema4d it looks like the top picture. When I render it with the cinema4d renderer in After Effects with the Current setting (so it should match the c4d settings), it looks like the bottom picture (in the attached).

Why is there such a heavy grain on the bottom render? Is this just what the c4d renderer is like in after effects or am I missing a setting/option? I've set the c4d renderer settings in AE to max. 

Thank you so much a I greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer.

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?