Highlighted

Imported Photoshop/Illustrator Texture shows in Cinema 4D but not After Effects

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys
I've been using After Effects for a while now. Recently started playing with the combinations with C4D.
I'm trying to use a texture, I created  I've created on an object in Cinema 4D and animate it, and then bring it into After Effects. Everything looks great in Cinema 4D: 

But it doesn't show in AE even after changing the renderer from Software to Standard (Final) or (Draft)

I've searched countless forums and youtube videos for help.

Also please note, this doesn't happen with C4d Files with non-imported textures. With no imported texture my C4D file shows in after effects as it should but with the texture, I just get a black screen. Please help out, I'll keep troubleshooting but any suggestions or solutions would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Imported Photoshop/Illustrator Texture shows in Cinema 4D but not After Effects

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys
I've been using After Effects for a while now. Recently started playing with the combinations with C4D.
I'm trying to use a texture, I created  I've created on an object in Cinema 4D and animate it, and then bring it into After Effects. Everything looks great in Cinema 4D: 

But it doesn't show in AE even after changing the renderer from Software to Standard (Final) or (Draft)

I've searched countless forums and youtube videos for help.

Also please note, this doesn't happen with C4d Files with non-imported textures. With no imported texture my C4D file shows in after effects as it should but with the texture, I just get a black screen. Please help out, I'll keep troubleshooting but any suggestions or solutions would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 20, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably something with your UVW offset being animated. And of course there's no real light in your scene, so naturally the insides of a tube me be one endless black hole....

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0